Your Local Area Network for Technology Solutions
The Technology Advisors Group is a network of technologists, service providers and business leaders interested in growing our technology based economy and building stronger companies through personal interaction, applying information, expertise and successful experience to problem solving.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ATTENDING OUR DECEMBER OFFSITE MEETING AT IBM !!
- All reservations must be made in advance on this website (no walk-ins allowed for this meeting).
- Reservations must include full name and affiliation entered on this site's reservation page.
- The meeting will be held at the IBM facility, 11501 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78758
- Visitors will have to come in through bldg 904 security to pick up previously prepared visitors badges.
- Click here for directions (including pictures) to the IBM Austin Location.
TAG facilitates economic growth within Austin by providing a forum for the exchange of information and ideas between Austin's business to business professionals and the high tech community.
We meet the last Friday of each month for breakfast at Calavista, conveniently located at 3700 Capitol of Texas Highway, just south of bridge
We invite you to attend our next meeting on Friday, December 1, 2017 and get to know us!
The price for our monthly breakfast is $17.50 for prepaid reservations and $20 at the door. Note that reservations made prior to the normal Wednesday cut-off are not considered complete unless paid through PayPal using your PayPal account or Credit Card.
Parking Note: Calavista has ample free parking at the faciity, and a map is attached to the Upcoming Events page.